Polygonal: Cave Dangers is a diverse low-poly styled, Ice-Age themed environmental asset pack for the Unreal Engine revolving around prehistoric ice and glacial caverns, landscapes and beyond, hinting to a treacherous past era of a long winter in history.
It features a total of 132 hand crafted, carefully created assets for you to use in your projects, plus a total of three content updates to be added in the future!
*View the official release trailer / short cinematic:
*Artstation Album (Release Screenshots): https://www.artstation.com/artwork/D5noZ9
*Additionally, if you’d like to see further how the assets can be used in production check them out in action in my in-development open-world fantasy RPG sandbox; Wolfthorn: https://aerixartgames.itch.io/wolfthorngame
-Latest log: Added version support for UE5, or 5.0.
-Previous Log: Hunter’s Stash Update released!
- Features 7 all new meshes, adding more to your arsenal in representation of the given theme, enjoy!
- Tested compatibility with UE5 as well!
- Snow particles are disabled in the demo scenes to save performance for non-cinematic uses. Starter content is also used in places where applicable for release, such as sample particles and sounds linked in the technical details section of this product. Thank you all, and enjoy!
- Lighting was achieved using Auto-exposure in the project settings on by default, so lighting setups could turn dramatically darker without it configured on by default. To fix this, you could configure it manually via the auto-exposure settings in your map’s post process volume.
- 132 hand-crafted static meshes to build your world, plus updates planned in the future.
- A massive caverns map, hand crafted and optimized for games.
- A bonus plains map showcasing how assets can be used in more than just cave environments.
- An overview map showcasing all assets by themselves.
- Sounds used to showcase the assets in a believable ambiance.
- Particle effects (starter content) to showcase assets as well a Niagara snow system.
Number of Unique Meshes: 132
Collision: (Yes, Auto-Generated and Custom)
Vertex Count: (N/A) – Optimized for games with LODs.
LODs: (Yes, Auto-Generated and Custom)
Number of Materials and Material Instances: 21 Materials (including mats for PFX) and 21 Instances.
Number of Textures: 7, Including 1 UV Texture Map
Texture Resolutions: UV Texture Map: 488×232, 1K, 2K, 128×128, 512×512 and 256×256 resolutions for Particle Textures from starter content.
Supported Development Platforms:
Snow particles are disabled in the demo scenes to save performance for non-cinematic uses.
Sounds used for demo purposes:
If you have any further questions about this pack, you may email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org